Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The BigCRUMBS Website Deal

Okie dokie. Thanks to a friend of mine at Facebook, ChrisTina Shakus, told me about this place to join up. The idea is that one can shop at their favorite on-line sites and earn some "cash back" every time you purchase something. One has to do it though via the BigCRUMBS site which has links to those favorite on-line stores like Walmart, Amazon.com, Best Buy, you name it. And yes there's also the referral thing, so the more people you have "under" you have gotten to sign up under your referral, then I also get a percentage as well. I was never really big with the whole referral thing, but hell, I'm willing to give it a shot. Here's my referral link so you can join up:

http://home.bigcrumbs.com/pyewacket

I only wish I had known about it sooner, since I had only just bought some kitty food for my cat Kissy at Walmart...oh well, next time!

BIGCRUMBS

No comments: