Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Zazzle Shop

Well for a few months now I've been tinkering around with a shop over at Zazzle which I called "pyewacketcreations". At Zazzle one can create a myriad of products using their own photos, drawings, paintings or graphics.

Here's the link to my Zazzle shop:

PyewacketCreations

To give you an idea of what I sell here are examples of my "Black Cats Are Beautiful" theme in which I've used my photo of black cat Pyewacket, who is in Rainbow Bridge since April 19, 2010. The photos here of my Black Cats Are Beautiful theme are from my Zazzle shop itself.

This is my "Black Cats Are Beautiful" Coffee Mug

This is the link to the product itself Black Cats Are Beautiful Mug

Here is my "Black Cats Are Beautiful" tote bag

This is the link to the product itself

Black cats Are Beautiful Tote Bag

I've designed a number of clothing items at Zazzle using my "Black Cats Are Beautiful" theme as well, including t-shirts and a "hoodie".

Here is the T-Shirt:

This is the link to the product itself

Black Cats Are Beautiful T-Shirt

And here's the "hoodie"

Here's the link to the product itself: Black Cats Are Beautiful Hoodie

I have a number of other items as well with my Black Cats Are Beautiful Theme to it and will display later. I have to admit I couldn't resist and I had ordered a Coffee Mug and what can I say? I love it. In fact, here's a picture of the mug itself.

No comments: